I’m working on a computer science writing question and need an explanation to help me learn.
Complete the following assignment in one MS word document:
Please complete Chapter 3 –discussion question #1-4 & exercise 12
1. How do you describe the importance of data in analytics? Can we think of analytics without data? Explain.
2. Considering the new and broad definition of business analytics, what are the main inputs and outputs to the analytics continuum?
3. Where do the data for business analytics come from? What are the sources and the nature of those incoming data?
4. What are the most common metrics that make for analytics-ready data?
12. Go to data.gov—a U.S. government–sponsored data portal that has a very large number of data sets on a wide variety of topics ranging from healthcare to education, climate to public safety. Pick a topic that you are most passionate about. Go through the topic- specific information and explanation provided on the site. Explore the possibilities of downloading the data, and use your favorite data visualization tool to create your own meaningful information and visualizations.
When submitting work, be sure to include an APA cover page and include at least two APA formatted references (and APA in-text citations) to support the work this week.
All work must be original (not copied from any source). Title: Business Intelligence and Analytics
Authors: Ramesh Sharda, Dursun Delen, Efraim Turban
Publication Date: 2019-01-04
Edition: 11th ED.
**Critical ** Plagiarism will not be tolerated.
You must also ensure that you properly, paraphrase, cite and reference your sources following proper APA guidelines.
I recommend you check your work using SafeAssign to ensure the work is your own original work. Papers over 29.9% similarity score in the content of the work is unacceptable and may not be accepted for credit with an academic integrity review sent to the University.
To avoid plagiarism, you must ensure that you do the following:
Use your own words, to include proper use of paraphrasing for all work that you submit.
If you choose to use another’s words, you MUST place it within quotes and properly cite it and reference it.
Rule of thumb – 80% of the submission MUST be in your own words. No more than 20% of the submission should be copied and pasted from another source and it must be properly quoted, cited, and referenced.
Understand, plagiarism is a serious offense that could lead to earning a 0 for the assignment, a 0 for the course, or expulsion from the University. **Critical ** if it is plagiarized will ask for refund.