I’m working on a writing multi-part question and need support to help me understand better.
ASSIGNMENT ONE:I, Pencil Video (assignment template)
Insights/Instructions: Use this template to complete the assignment. Please do not delete these insights/instructions or inquiries provided herein; rather, save the template, type your response below then, after saving your work, upload the document to the assignment’s drop-box provided in Moodle.
1. 1. Watch I, Pencil: The Movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYO3tOqDISE
2. After watching the video, write three well-articulated paragraphs of six to eight sentences summarizing the following from the video.
- No single individual has the ability to make a pencil.
- Explain how prices, profits, and losses coordinate buyers’ and sellers’ actions.
- Apply what you have learned after reading I, Pencil to other goods and services.
ASSIGNMENT TWO: Assignment 2h: Logistics and Operations Management (assignment template) – 2 of 2
Insights/Instructions: Use this template to complete the assignment. Please do not delete the insights/instructions provided herein; rather, save the template, type your executive summary below the directions/guidelines then, after saving your work, upload the document to the assignment’s drop-box provided in Moodle.
1. Read these articles:
Other recommended articles:
- Business Writing: An Introduction
- Brief Guide to Business Writing
- Ten Tips for Better Business Writing
2. After reading the information offered in the articles, write a five paragraph Executive Summary with each paragraph being five to eight sentences in length. Your Executive Summary should include the following:
- Paragraph 1 (Introduction): Write an introduction for your Executive Summary; that is, what the reader may look forward to reading in subsequent paragraphs (i.e., paragraphs 2, 3, and 4). Note: as paragraph 1 is a prelude of what’s to come, it may be advisable to first write paragraphs 2, 3, and 4 before completing paragraph 1.
- Paragraph 2: In one well-articulated paragraph of five to eight sentences, articulate what you learned from the articles about writing an executive summary.
- Paragraph 3: In one well-articulated paragraph of five to eight sentences, identify and explain what you believe to be the most challenging or difficult aspect about writing an executive summary.
- Paragraph 4: Consider your own work, an endeavor (e.g., earning an MBA, becoming an entrepreneur, etc.) or personal life (e.g., a hobby). Identify one occasion whereby an executive summary may be applicable. Briefly summarize the type of information you would include in an executive summary on your topic choice.
- Paragraph 5 (Conclusion): Write a conclusion for your Executive Summary. Note: a conclusion ties-together the information presented in the body of your summery (paragraphs 2, 3, and 4).