I’m working on a english project and need support to help me understand better.
Follow the comments in the essay（pdf）which My professor added it. fix all the problem that he listed
make sure meet all the requiements below
This final project asks you to demonstrate that you recognize different statements and can
use them in combination to advance an argument. To that end, your paper must include the
1) Your paper must be 1,500 words plus a reference page.
2) Eight high quality sources and a citation page formatted according to either MLA or
APA (your choice).
3) At least one of each of the following kinds of statements strategically placed
throughout your project. As you incorporate each type of the above sentences into your
final paper, indicate which type of sentence it is by either highlighting, bolding, underlining
or changing the font color when it appears in your paper.
1. A statement that makes specific value claims. For example: “SJSU’s
EOP advances an equity-minded approach to education.” Or, “The Mineta
Institute dedicates its resources to promoting sustainable forms of
transportation.” (Value claims in italics.)
2. A statement that makes an interpretive claim. For example: “Her letter
suggests that she equates ‘political’ with ‘corrupt’.”
3. A statement of fact that provides granular or close-up details about one
specific subject. For example: “When the doctor entered, the digital clock
over the door read 2:17 AM.”
4. A statement of fact that provides aggregated data such as survey responses
or the results of an election. For example: “In a 2016 study conducted by the
Brook Institute, 9 out of 10 college students reported experiencing ‘phantom’
cell phone vibrations.”
5. A statement of fact that provides autobiographical details. For example:
“Art Quake was my first trip to an art museum.”
6. A statement written in the first person. For example: “I conducted a total of
five interviews over four weeks.”
7. A statement written in the passive voice. For example: “The Governor’s
speech was delayed an additional month while further policy details were
8. A statement of fact as a quotation (i.e. In an interview with the Atlantic
Monthly, Richard Posner said that Judge Cordozo based his decision on “an
unconventional interpretation” of case law.) Note: A quotation does not
claim whether the statement itself is true or false. It only proves that
someone said it or wrote it.
Your arrangement and placement of these sentences must make sense within the context of
your final project. Since your project must consist of more than just one of each kind of
statement, you will need to give some thought to which statements you use where and why.
Your choices should be guided by what you want your readers to see.
4) Your paper should have a balance between facts, professionalism, and creative visual
language within your writing, When I read this paper, I should be able to clearly identify
your voice as if you were speaking directly to me as you narrate where you would envision
page. Citations should be formatted in accordance with either MLA or APA
12 pt. professional font.
page. No cover page.