I’m working on a writing report and need support to help me learn.
Step 1 – Research
Using the activity plans provided below, identify the “intelligences” that the activities would support. Consider these guiding questions as you review the activity plans:
- What stood out in within the activity plans that help connect you to the intelligence(s) that you identified?
- What did you need to know about the activity, the intelligence and the child to make the determination?
- Does how the teacher will implement the activity have an effect on which intelligence(s) are present?
- Which “intelligences” are not present in the activity
Step 2 – For each activity plan below:
- Specifically identify the intelligences present in the activity and how you know
- Specifically identify the intelligences missing in the activity and how you know
- Write about how you would add or adapt the activity plan to include the other intelligences, you identified that are missing. Add details to describe the adaptations or changes including materials and interactions needed.