I’m working on a psychology multi-part question and need support to help me study.
I have attached the question in the attachment file below as well as paste it.
Answers must be paraphrased (restated in your own words with no quoting permitted), properly APA format source credited – including within-answer citations and a list of references included at the end of each answer – and at least 300 words each per question, not counting source citations and references. Answers should be succinct, thorough, articulated in well-organized paragraphs (lists, sentence fragments and bulleted items are not permitted), and more substantive than just definitions of terms, procedures, or issues.
1. Compare and contrast the neurobiology of addiction with the sociocultural views of chemical dependency. Elaborate on your answer.
2. Distinguish between Somatic Symptom Disorder with Predominant Pain versus Hypochondriasis as diagnoses. In other words, how does a clinical distinguish between the two in a presenting client?
3. What are the important clinical features which help distinguish among the diagnoses of Schizophrenia, Schizoaffective Disorder, and Mood Disorder with Psychotic Features?
4. Discuss the approach of applied behavioral analysis in the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorder. What symptoms are traditionally targeted by therapist and how to they promote change and skill acquisition?
5. Distinguish among Dissociative Amnesia and Dissociative Fugue? Which is more common? What might precipitate the emergence of each disorder?
1. Choose two (2) stages of adult development (e.g., Early, Middle, or Late Adulthood) and compare and contrast them. Frame your response in terms of specific concepts and theories as opposed to just anecdotal observations.
2.What are the challenges that members of the “sandwich generation” face? Given what you have learned about various theorists this semester (e.g., Erikson, Jung, etc…), choose ONE and speculate as to what advice he/she would give members of the sandwich generation.
3. What are some of the “pros” of entering late adulthood in terms of physical, psychosocial, and cognitive development? What are some of the “cons?”
4. Describe Kubler-Ross’ stages of grief. Critically explore the strengths and weaknesses of that approach to understanding how people process grief.
5. What stage of development are you in? What developmental tasks have you accomplished and what challenges do you still face? Do you look forward to aging? Why or why not?