I’m working on a powerpoint multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
This course has a Final Project which is in the form of a PowerPoint presentation.
You can choose a topic from this semester or something you come up with yourself, but your presentation must be about organizational behavior and be original (ie not just material verbatim that you have pulled from your text/readings or off the internet). Of course, you can still insert charts, graphs, videos, graphics and excerpts from outside sources (as long as you cite those sources!) I want to see your commentary and analysis, in your own words.
IMPORTANT: Copying the work of others and representing it as your own (ex. copy and paste off of the internet or your text, OR using someone else’s work and just changing a few words) is Plagiarism, a serious academic offense. I have enabled the Turnitin plagiarism checker for this assignment, to help you identify potential areas of plagiarism. Papers that are substantially plagiarized will NOT be accepted for grading.
Although the format is a Power Point, I want to emphasize that this is NOT like your typical Power Point, which is basically an outline for a live presentation. Your project must be substantially loaded with content. You can do this either on the slides themselves, or you can add voice-over to simulate a live presentation.
The first slide should be your Introduction slide, the next 10-15 slides should be informational slides, the last slide should be the reference slide.
- The following are some of the things I will be looking for when grading this project. Many of you have overlooked this announcement, so I am posting it again. This is your final assignment. Please make sure to hit the components below. The video link is included for you to review.
The first slide should be your cover slide, the next 10-15 slides should be the introduction, then informational slides, and the last slide should be the reference slide.
- Cover Slide
- NO PICTURES
- Content – In-depth coverage of the topic, the topic is appropriate to the assignment,
- Minimum of 3 outside references (not including the book)
- In-text citations are present and correct (use the website below to make sure both the reference and in-text citations are correct
- Presentation – Attractive, easy to interpret, pleasing colors with high contrast, slide presentation well-organized, excellent use of bullets, graphics, transitions, and slide effects which enhance the presentation of the content
- Mechanics – No misspellings or grammatical errors
- Reference Slide
- References are in alphabetical order
- Libraries for Resources
- Purdue Owl – APA https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/research_and_citation/apa6_style/apa_style_introduction.html(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
- EGCC Library – http://library.egcc.edu/search/(Links to an external site.) (Links to an external site.)
- Google Scholar – https://scholar.google.com/ (Links to an external site.)
If you have not watched the Live Sessions that were held in week 5, I suggest you review them prior to submitting your final assignment.Live Session #1 (Links to an external site.)Live Session #2 (Links to an external site.)