I’m working on a computer science question and need an explanation to help me study.
Internet-related crime occurs every minute. Cybercriminals steal millions of dollars with near impunity. For everyone that is captured nearly 10,000 or not captured. For every one successful prosecuted in a court of law, 100 get off without punishment or with a warning. Why is it so difficult to prosecute cybercriminals?
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA 7)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.