I’m working on a computer science question and need an explanation to help me understand better.
I am working as a Software Developer in a manufacturing firm. This assignment is to write how you can apply the learning of the course (Legal Regulations, Compliance, Investigation) to your work.
At UC, it is a priority that students are provided with strong educational programs and courses that allow them to be servant-leaders in their disciplines and communities, linking research with practice and knowledge with ethical decision-making. This assignment is a written assignment where students will demonstrate how this course (Legal Regulations, Compliance, Investigation) research has connected and put into practice within their own career.
Provide a reflection of at least 500 words (or 2 pages double spaced) of how the knowledge, skills, or theories of this course have been applied or could be applied, in a practical manner to your current work environment. If you are not currently working, share times when you have or could observe these theories and knowledge could be applied to an employment opportunity in your field of study.
- Provide a 500 word (or 2 pages double-spaced) minimum reflection.
- Use of proper APA formatting and citations. If supporting evidence from outside resources is used those must be properly cited.
- Share a personal connection that identifies specific knowledge and theories from this course.
- Demonstrate a connection to your current work environment.
- You should not provide an overview of the assignments assigned in the course. The assignment asks that you reflect how the knowledge and skills obtained through meeting course objectives were applied or could be applied in the workplace.
About the course (Legal Regulations, Compliance, Investigation)
This course helps students understand the various types of cybercrimes and law enforcement’s responses to them through digital forensics. The legal environment of cyberspace will be unpacked as the student becomes familiar with how technology facilitates social relationships between deviants and criminals. From hacking and online fraud to sexual exploitation, intellectual property theft, cyberbullying, and even cyber-terrorism and warfare, digital forensics investigations, cybercrime policies, and legislation are presented as strategic solutions to make the world wide web and its users secure.
Upon completion of this course:
Recognize the legal aspects of information security systems.
Analyze intellectual property laws.
Identify cybercrime and tort law issues in cyberspace.
Explain the importance of forensic examination in legal proceedings
Describe legal compliance laws addressing how public and private institutions protect the security and privacy of consumer financial information.
Outcome 3.1- Students determine which laws apply to different types of business environments.