I’m working on a international trade writing question and need guidance to help me learn.
Please provide 2-3 sentence responses for EACH of the questions below. Students must respond to BOTH of the readings that will be discussed in this section. Documents must be submitted as .doc or .docx (Microsoft word) files.
- Who is the author, or, if different from the author, who is the historical figure examined in the reading?
- What are the key challenges or struggles the author or the historical figure faced?
- Whom do you think was the audience for the biography?
- Instructions for Cunningham Reading (Different Class) : Please START on p. 28 (first full paragraph beginning with: “With players on the books…”). Please STOP on p. 46, where indicated.Please START AGAIN on p. 64, where the document is marked. Stop at the end of the PDF.
- Instructions for Ali Reading (Ali Speaks) : Please read p. 213 (begin at “Whether LBJ heard Ali’s comments…”) to p. 251 (end of chapter 25)AND an additional two paragraphs from:p. 258 (begin at “On May 6…”) to p. 259 (stop at “three thousand dollars per appearance.”)