I’m working on a social science writing question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Create a 10-minute presentation that addresses each of the following points. You may use PowerPoint, Prezi, Screencast-O-Matic, or another program you are familiar with.
- Provide an overview of institutional approval and issues concerning human and animal participants that every researcher should know, such as the benefits of pilot studies, the necessity of gaining consent from research participants, and methods for data collection concerning human participants.
- Describe how to choose a sample size, research instruments, and methods for outlining proper research procedure.
Be sure to completely address all of the prompts for each bullet point. Use clear headings that allow your professor to know which bullet you are addressing on the slides in your presentation. Support your content with at least three (3) citations throughout your presentation. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for the presentation. Include a reference slide at the end. Follow best practices for PowerPoint and Prezi presentations related to text size, color, images, effects, wordiness, and multimedia enhancements (be sure to include these as they are prominent categories in the scoring guide).
- Title slide (1 slide)
- Institutional Approval of Research on Human Subjects (3-5 slides)
- Sample Selection and Consent (3-5 slides)
- Research Protocol and Instrumentation (3-5 slides)
- References (1-2 slides)
Follow these steps:
- Use your screencasting program (from Module 1 or a different one if you wish) to record your presentation.
- You may choose to record yourself talking about each of the topics OR you may create an informational video. http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Nutrition+Definition&Form=R5FD15#view=detail&mid=BB352B47252AA05C6F64BB352B47252AA05C6F64
Length: 15-17 slides; answers must thoroughly address the questions in a clear, concise manner
Title slide and reference slides in APA style. (at least 2 slides)
Institutional Approval: at least 3-5 slides
Sample: at least 3-5 slides
Research Protocol & Instrumentation: at least 3-5 slides
Additionally, because a good presentation has few words on the slides include a script with the verbiage you would say when presenting; the script should be a minimum of 50 words per slide.
References: Use the appropriate APA style in-text citations and references for all resources utilized to answer the questions. Include at least three (3) scholarly sources to support your claims.
Format: Save your assignment as a Microsoft PowerPoint document and a Word document (.pptx) and (.doc or .docx) or Open Office Impress.