I’m working on a research & summaries writing question and need a sample draft to help me study.
*PLEASE PUT EACH PAPER IN A DIFFERENT WORD DOC*
You are the director of an agency that serves populations with the following social problems:
- Substance abuse,
- Child abuse,
- Elderly health and social care,
- Issues in corrections,
- School behavior-related issues, and
You are asked by your supervisor to train new volunteers at your agency. You need to provide the volunteers background education on your agency, the social problem, and the populations being served. The topic is: “The History of Human Services” pertaining to specific social problems in the community.
Choose one of the aforementioned social problems that your agency serves and discuss the following items:
- Describe the issues related to the social problem at this point in time.
- Discuss the timeline of major historical issues of the problem.
- Provide two solutions to the problem.
- Explain the predominant human service concerns during this current year compared to the very start of your timeline?
Your training manual should be 2-3 pages in length. You are welcome to include graphics for visual interest, use colorful font, and apply APA Style citations and references following the guidelines in the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.) when thoughts, ideas, graphics, or another author’s work is utilized.
Explain how the emergency management role in terrorism in the United States and in the International community evolved in the last 20 years, citing three specific events. Describe how the U.S. federal, state, and local level government as well as the international community has responded.
Your paper must meet the following requirements:
- Your written paper should be 2-3 pages in length not counting the title and reference pages, which you must include.
- Use terms, evidence, and concepts from class readings.
- Cite at least three scholarly sources for this assignment. Scholarly resources include: peer-reviewed journal articles, books, the class textbook, or reports/documents from the government (.gov sites). A scholarly source does not include general sources from the internet (.com, .org, .edu, and .net sites are not scholarly). Scholarly resources should be current (no older than five years). If the class textbook is used as a source, then two other scholarly sources must be used.
- The CSU Global Library (Links to an external site.) is a great place to find resources.
- Your paper must be formatted according to CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- If you need assistance with your writing style, start with the links under the Research Help and Writing Help tabs on the CSU Global Library’s site (Links to an external site.).