I’m working on a health & medical writing question and need a sample draft to help me understand better.
Comparing Pharmaceutical Laws
Create a table or chart comparing the United States and four other countries’ regulations concerning pharmaceuticals. Choose a specific law concerning the sale and distribution of prescription medication.
Your table should address the following substantive requirements:
- Name and description of the agency involved in regulating prescription medications. For example, in the United States this would be the Food and Drug Administration.
- The actual law to which you are referring.
- Price transparency and caps on expenses.
- Analysis of the impact of the regulation on cost control and safety.
- Assess any ethical implications for each country’s particular law.
- Your chart should be 4-5 pages in length (excluding cover page and references) and formatted according to the CSU Global Writing Center (Links to an external site.). You must include a minimum of three credible, academic or professional references (which are no older than 5 years old) beyond the text or other course materials. Utilize the following headings to organize the content in your work:
- Recommendations, and