I’m working on a statistics multi-part question and need an explanation to help me learn.
- Based on a recent study of college students, the average student loan debt amount is $4000. Is the mean student loan debt higher at StatCrunchU? Include each of the following in your response. (see concepts in Units 7 & 8 – Modules 17-23)
- State your hypotheses in symbolic form and in words.
- Verify that normality conditions are met. Which teest are you using? Why?
- Use StatCrunch to conduct the hypothesis test. Copy and paste the results (the StatCrunch output window) into your response.
- Give your P-value and interpret its meaning.
- State a conclusion that answers the research question. Use a significance level of 5%.
Here is a PDF document with all StatCrunch directions
How & What to Turn In
Submit your answers to the prompt above. Make sure to include any StatCrunch graphs and tables in your answer. Turn in your work by typing your response and embedding your graphs/tables into the textbox below (just like we have done in our discussion boards). When you are ready to submit your work, click on Submit Assignment.