I’m working on a networking project and need a sample draft to help me learn.
- Use Microsoft Word
- Title page
- Course number and name
- Project name
- Your name
- Write a Windows PowerShell script that will perform the following functions:
- Search your computer for files ending with a .doc, .docx, .xls, or .xlsx file extension.
- Output the filenames and sizes (in groups by file extension) to a text file named “File_Summary.txt”. The output should also conclude with a total of the number of files and total file size for each file extension.
- Include comments in the script code to document the functionality of the script.
- Paste the script and the file output to your MS Word document.