I’m working on a humanities writing question and need support to help me learn.
- What do you believe, is the biggest threat to global health. Explain your choice with at least two (2) reasons. You may also wish to use (but it is not required) evidence or data to support your selection as well.
Part 2 each one has to be 250 words
1-Consider this scenario: You’re in an interview for a 100% remote management position at a global company. This company has offices in the United States, Mexico, Switzerland, Germany, China, and France. If you get this job, one of your responsibilities will be to mitigate any issues before they arise. The interviewee looks at you and asks the question:
- What contemporary global issue do you believe will have the biggest impact on our organization this year and why?
- 2-Consider this scenario: You own a successful business. You have locations across the United States and are quite profitable. Now, it’s time to consider expanding globally. What do you do?
- If you choose to expand globally, explain what challenges you believe you will face.
- If you choose not to expand globally, explain why you believe that is the best choice.
Note: You can decide what type of business it is and identify that in your response OR you can speak generally about your business and not identify a specific type or sector.
- 3-Consider this scenario: Your startup mobile app (tech venture) just made you a billionaire. You are now one of the richest people in the entire world! But, you also realize that as you get richer, more people around the globe are getting poorer. You feel like you MUST do something about it. What do you do?
- What could you do with your time, resources, and/or money to improve global wealth inequality and global income inequality?
- What might you advocate for, lobby for, protest for, etc. in the fight to help improve global wealth and/or income inequality?
Note: It’s okay to make assumptions in your response – but be sure to share those assumptions with the instructor. Use evidence or data to support your response.
- 4-Consider this scenario: You’re on a show that’s like Shark Tank – where you present a product or service to a group of investors and they decide if they want to fund your idea or not. However, you aren’t selling them a product or service. Instead, you’re selling them your recommendations to improve global health. If they believe your recommendations are valid, appropriate, and could really make a difference, then they will provide all the money necessary to bring those recommendations to fruition. You’re standing in front of those investors now. They ask you to respond to these questions:
- What are three (3) practical ways you would tackle current global health challenges?
- How/why do you believe those recommendations will actually work?