To complete the Personal Leadership Journal Assignment, compose a cohesive document that addresses the following:
- Compare your results from Practice 3 of the LPI Self: Leadership Practices Inventory to the characteristics of the servant leader you selected in the weekly discussion.
- Discuss how the following concepts enhance your ability to impact change as a leader:
- Encouraging initiative and innovation in others
- Looking outside of your own experiences to bring about positive social change
- Understanding the importance of Communication Is Not About Speaking, Its About Listening
Be sure to support your Personal Leadership Journal using this weeks readings or other credible and relevant resources. You may also include quotes from the weekly Discussion that you think support your journal entry.
General Guidance: This weeks Personal Leadership Journal submission should be about 57 pages in length. Refer to the Week 4 Personal Leadership Journal Rubric for grading elements and criteria. Your Instructor will use this rubric to assess your work.
TED. (Producer). (2016). Dr Mary Donohue: How to get along with Boomers, Gen Xers, and Millennials [Video file] Retrieved September 13, 2017.