Should convicted felons in Texas be able to vote
What does current Texas law state regarding voting rights of
- Currently incarcerated
- On Probation/ parole
- Ex-Cons; Completed time & parole
Opinion & 2 Reasons Why I believe the law should change or stay.
Who may or may not benefit based on where I stand in my opinion.
ex. political parties, Texas offices, impact politically/socially
2 things I could do to change
3 citations from
1 from textbook
Chicago Manual Style link in syllabus
parenthetical sources citation in body
no foot notes
Typed double spaced -12pt font
- Addres Current Texas Law for Voting
- Explain If I believe any laws should be changed & 2 specific reasons why/why not?
- Describe who may/may not benefit from the laws i decided to change or keep the same. Who the law impact and affect it would have ( political parties, economic, political, social, minority groups, etc.)
- 2 Things I personally could do support my position and engage political process ( write a letter, organize individuals to March, etc.)
- Must have at least 3 reliable references, 1 from textbook
( author, book/year)