We need to write an resarch on any mall and impact of culture on mall
The Final Research Paper should include the following sections clearly identified using headings.
- Introduction: describes the research topic; may include a map; should include a research question or problem statement, as well as an argument; should indicate briefly the theory being used; should set up the rest of the paper.
- Methods: briefly describes the methods used to gather data; can include a map; can include references to methods literature if used, including the course textbook if used.
- Theory: includes a discussion of the theoretical lens used and a review of the literature used for the study; links the theory to the research question.
- Results: describes the observations made (tables, charts, and diagrams can be included as necessary).
- Analysis and discussion: link results to the theory in a scholarly way that helps the reader to understand the phenomena being studied; may challenge existing literature and propose something new.
- Conclusion: briefly restates what the essay did and points to what other interesting work could be done; may include limitations; elegantly concludes the paper.