1 Identify three possible outcomes of poor assessment in crisis situations.
Formulate ways in which you would avoid these outcomes.
2 Using Maslows hierarchy of needs as a reference, explain why you feel its important to have an understanding of this hierarchy in relation to the field of crisis intervention. Predict some of the pitfalls even experienced crisis workers could fall into without knowledge of basic human needs when intervening on a clients behalf
3 write an essay at least one page in length identifying and evaluating the interventions shown. Use the following questions to guide your essay:
- What tools of the trade were demonstrated by the worker?
- How were safety concerns addressed? How was mobility determined?
- What was the crisis workers level of involvement and how did the level of involvement change throughout the interview? What factors determined whether the crisis worker took a directive, collaborative, or non-directive approach?
- From the hybrid model of crisis intervention, what tasks can be identified that took place during the intervention. https://mybsc.bryantstratton.edu/bbcswebdav/pid-53…
- 4 Upload and submit the Crisis Call Analysis component of your Portfolio Project.