I’m working on a social science question and need support to help me understand better.
Please respond to the prompt.
- Part 1: Wrestle with the essential question(s) and respond to it/them.
- Part 2: List a SAC that fits within the bounds of this lesson and briefly explain how you think this SAC is related to this module and what you learned. Here is the list of
Responses that are exemplary
- ?wrestle with the essential question(s) by answering the question clearly and concisely
- ?provide evidence or examples for claims
- cite our readings/watchings when appropriate
- make connections to candidates life and/or current events ?
- are reflexive about how this has shaped their previous and present understandings of the topic
Essential Question(s): How do we teach better (and more inclusive) social studies?
*Don’t forget to make connections to your life/experiences in Part I and in Part II to describe how you would use the SAC and module in your future classroom.